Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PSP Programming

Still very excited about learning PSP Programming. Today, I completed another tutorial, which dealt with outputting different colors and formatted text to the screen.

Although right now, I'm just following steps, it's still a great learning experience. I'm commenting my code so that I can look back at it and tell what each block does. These tutorials are really good. I wish they were available in a nice little PDF instead of just on the website.

Here's the tutorial I did today. The final product is an application that looks like this


RED: 0
GREEN: 0
BLUE: 0














And using the direction pad, I can control the values of Red, Green, and Blue, respectively. As the values change, the number updates, and the background color changes accordingly.

My wife humored me by telling me how "cool" it was. She's obviously very good with children :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment